||How do I forward my e-mail to another internet address?|
||Use the account configuration web page
NOTE: This function does not work from a Macintosh. Please use a Windows computer and Internet Explorer for best results. If you do not have access to a Windows computer, contact ITS at 860-768-5999 or ITS@hartford.edu for assistance.
- Point your web browser to http://mail.hartford.edu:8000.
- Log on with your e-mail name (without the "@hartford.edu" part) and your e-mail password (leave "Interface" set to "Administration").
- Click the "+" next to "Administration".
- Click the "+" next to "Mail".
- Click "Account".
- Click the "Forward" tab.
- Type in the address you would like your mail forwarded to, such as email@example.com
- Click the "Add" button.
- Be sure to UNCHECK the "Retain copy of received mail" box
- Click the "Update" button
- Click the "Log Off" button at the top of the screen.
University of Hartford
Information Technology Services