University of Hartford

How do I forward my e-mail to another internet address?

Use the account configuration web page

NOTE: This function does not work from a Macintosh. Please use a Windows computer and Internet Explorer for best results. If you do not have access to a Windows computer, contact ITS at 860-768-5999 or for assistance.

  1. Point your web browser to
  2. Log on with your e-mail name (without the "" part) and your e-mail password (leave "Interface" set to "Administration").
  3. Click the "+" next to "Administration".
  4. Click the "+" next to "Mail".
  5. Click "Account".
  6. Click the "Forward" tab.
  7. Type in the address you would like your mail forwarded to, such as
  8. Click the "Add" button.
  9. Be sure to UNCHECK the "Retain copy of received mail" box
  10. Click the "Update" button
  11. Click the "Log Off" button at the top of the screen.

University of Hartford
Information Technology Services