|EDT 625: Multimedia and Curriculum Innovation|
goal of this course is to examine current curriculum and integrate
multimedia to further student understanding of current knowledge. Using
the Understanding by Design Model, students will:|
- Become familiar with the UBD model.
- Grasp the Teaching for Understanding best practices.
- Review and critique an existing UBD unit and suggest appropriate uses of mulitmedia.
- Examine the use of multimedia for differentiated assessments and instruction.
- Create a SMART Board lesson.
- Create a video that demonstrates the use of technology and video to enhance instruction.
|EDT 625 Sample Work -Weighted Grades Lesson Paper (PDF), SMART Notebook slides (PDF version) |
| EDT 625 Reflection (PDF)