Submitted by: Mary Ellyn Uricchio, Payroll
- - Five 3 ounce packages of Jello, different colors
- - Small container sour cream
- - 8 x 8 inch pan
1. Dissolve the first box of Jello with 1 ¼ cups hot water.
2. Separate ½ cup, set aside. Now pour ¾ cup in 8 x 8 inch pan, refrigerate and set (about 15 minutes only. Do not let it set completely.
3. Take the ½ cup that was set aside and add to it 3 tablespoons sour cream. Whip until blended.
4. Add on top of first layer of plain Jello. Again almost set, (about 5 minutes.)
5. Repeat for remaining 4 boxes of Jello but make sure Jello mixture is not too hot before pouring over each layer. Once completed, refrigerate overnight or until firm. Cut into squares, 1 x 1 inch or 2 x 2 inch or until firm.
This is a big hit with kids at family picnics. Have also made for gra duation parties with school colors. It does take a little time, but is easy to do.