Submitted by: Shelley Levy, School of Communication
- - Finely chopped 1 head Napa Cabbage
- - Finely chopped scallions (green onions)
- Brown separately (use butter if needed) 2 or 3 packages Top Ramen noodles, crushed.
Do not use enclosed seasoning packet.
- 2 ½ ounces slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
Boil the following ingredients together and let cool
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (or slightly less) oil
Just before serving, toss all three together and enjoy!