Submitted by: Jacquelyn Helfand, Mail Services
- - 2 boxes Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- - 1 cup milk
- - 1 extra sharp orange Cracker Barrel cheese log (10 ounces)
- - 1 stick margarine
- - 1 teaspoon mustard
1. Boil noodles for 9 minutes.
2. While noodles are boiling, grate cheese log, add cheese packets, milk, margarine and mustard and cook over low heat melting the cheese.
3. Drain noodles and add the cheese mixture.
4. Bake at 325 degrees in an 8 inch round, 4 inch deep casserole dish for one hour or until brown on top.