1. Melt butter in pan.
2. Add ½ bag cranberries and slowly heat moving berries frequently so they don’t brown.
3. Remove from heat, add orange rind blending well.
4. Add cubed bread, blend well.
5. Gently pound the breasts to flatten slightly.
6. Place 2 tablespoons stuffing on the on the breast and position it so that the breast can be rolled around the stuffing creating a log-shape.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Remove and let cook slightly before slicing into ¼ inch rounds.
While baking, prepare a baste of ½ cup orange juice and 2 tablespoons butter plus the liquid from the baking chicken breasts. Helps keep them moist.