Dr. Krista Hill's Tech. Projects
Over time I have collected several projects that I intend to support
in one way or other.
These projects are organized as being actively pursued, or otherwise.
But in either case, the projects have been found to be useful.
Actively Being Pursued
- xmod project Xilinx CPLD module
- lua projectMy project for Lua
Not Currently Being Developed
- The cxlib Library
- A simple library for cooperative multitasking and
pre-emptive round-robin type scheduling in embedded systems
- Discrete Time
Signal Processing Toolkit
- The educational discrete time signal processing (DTSP)
toolkit can be used to teach DTSP principles and also can be used in
wireless network toolkit
- The eductional wireless network toolkit can be used in
student projects and is helpful in teaching wireless network
- Fiber optic data
- The fiber optic toolkit provides a low-cost means for
students to examine a practical data link.
- Microcoded Data Path (MDP) in VHDL
- This is a generalized discussion of the microcoded data path
project that I regularly assign in my VHDL course.
- Motor controls toolkit
- The robotic car and ballancing pendulum
- The nod4 project
- The nod4 processor is a simple yet nontrivial VonNeumann
style computer architecture that undergraduate students may implement
as a soft-core processor.
Let me know that you read my web pages.
Revised: Tue Oct 9 08:35:33 EDT 2012