COMPETITOR ANALYSIS DETAIL
Copyright 2002, Professor Jerome M. Katrichis
SITUATION ANALYSIS (
2. Competitor Analysis (for each competitor) (DESCRIPTION)
How are results measured and evaluated?
b. How were results achieved and what factors helped or hurt? (DESCRIPTION)
c. What are important strengths and liabilities and will they change? (DESCRIPTION)
d. What is the future strategy likely to be? (DESCRIPTION)
e. Pricing history through all channels of distribution. (DESCRIPTION)
f. Distribution channels. (DESCRIPTION)
g. Selling policies and practices. (DESCRIPTION)
h. Advertising and promotion. (DESCRIPTION)
i. What resources do they have in terms of: (DESCRIPTION)
1. Ability to conceive and design new products.
2. Ability to produce and manufacture?
3. Ability to meet customer service needs.
4. Ability to market.
5. Ability to finance.
6. Ability to manage.
7. Their will to succeed in this business.
|Internal Situation Analysis|
|External Situation Analysis|
|Problems and Opportunities|
|Generation of Alternatives|