- Homework will be collected and graded. A collective grade will be given to the homework.
- Each lab will be graded and a collective grade assigned to the lab reports.
- The homework and the labs will be worth 60%, the GIS QUIZ will be worth 10%, and the
final project will be worth 30% toward the final grade.
- Example calculation: Homework and labs B = 3.0; Quizzes B = 3.0; Final Project A = 4.0; Final
GIS Grade: 3.0(0.6) + 3.0(0.1) + 4(0.3) = 3.3 =B-
- Final grade for CE 250 (4 credits): 50% Surveying, 40% Geographic Information Systems,
10% The Global Positioning System
Please Note: Due dates for homework and labs will be adhered to strictly. Grades
will be reduced by one letter grade for each day late!