During my teen years, I
was an active member of Boy Scout Troop 482. I accumulated 100
nights of camping and over 200 service hours during my seven years as a
scout. In my senior year of high school, I achieved my Eagle
Scout Rank, the highest rank in scouting. My project consisted of
building storage shelves for the Mary Brennan Soup Kitchen, a chapter
of the Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN). I also collected food
donations for the soup kitchen at a local supermarket. Other
services performed during my scouting career include delivering
speeches at local Veteran's Day and Memorial Day parades, painting
assisted living homes, helping out in the annual troop car wash, and
distributing clothes to a veteran's hospital.
I have achieved several awards and honors during my
high school career, as well as holding many positions for clubs and
organizations. Here is a list of accolades I achieved during high
- United States Marine Corps Distinguished Athlete Award - excelled performance in athletics and academics.
- Floral Park Memorial Athletic Spirit Award - outstanding leadership throughout sporting career.
- Floral Park Memorial President's Award for Academic Excellence.
- PTSA Scholarship Award - student representative with academic success.
- AP Scholar with Honors - average score of at least 3.25 on all AP Exams, as well as a 4+ on three exams
- President of Leadercorps - student leaders who helped teach younger gym classes in high school.
- Student Retail Club Treasurer - managed funds for the school store.
- Principal for my high school for Student Teacher Day.Music
Home Music Hobbies