Diploma Replacement Instructions

Upon receipt of the following information, replacement diplomas will be ordered from the printer and will be mailed approximately within three weeks.

1. Need to send to us via mail, email , or fax a request with the following information:

        *Name, ID#, School, Degree, Year of Graduation, Honors (If applicable).

2. Also indicate a mailing address (no P.O. Box) where the diploma can be sent via Certified Mail.

3. $25.00 fee is required. Fee can be paid by check, money order, or credit card.

        *If paying by credit card provide: Name on Card, Zip Code of Billing Address for the Credit Card, Account Number, Expiration Date.

4. If a name change is needed for a diploma, send a copy of a legal document regarding the change (e.g. divorce decree).

5. Mailing Address: Ann Brown, Registrar's Office, University of Hartford, 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford,  CT 06117. Telephone Number: (860) 768-4517, Fax Number: (860) 768-4593. Email Address: annbrown@hartford.edu