| Research Interests:|
Principal Investigator, NSF sponsored Action Agenda Program on Curricular Reform
Associate Dean,College of Engineering. University of Hartford, Connecticut
- Director, Engineering Applications Center, University of Hartford.
- Vernon D. Roosa Chairholder, University of Hartford.
- Director, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Institute, University of Hartford. (1988-Present)
- Project Director, The Cooper Union-St. Vincentís Hospital Program, New York, NY.
- Program Coordinator, Technical University of Nova Scotia & Caribbean, and Engineering program through Canadian government. (1979-1983)
- Program representative, NSF/ASEE Research Council.
A new technique and
methodology for surface roughness evaluation using computer vision. U.S. Patent,
February 23, 1993. No. 5,189,490.
Technology transferred to Pratt and Whitney Aircraft Co.
Centering Instrumentation for Alignment and
Measurement in Machine Tools, 1978. Technology licensed to Spectra
- Precision Profile Grinding Attachment for
Surface Grinding Machine, 1978. Manufactured
under license Central Machine Tools Institute.