| Honors and Awards:|
"Key Note Speaker" at the
1997 Edward Roth Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineering, MI for curriculum innovation.
James E. and Frances W. Bent Award for Outstanding Scholarly or Artistic Creativity, May 94, University of Hartford. Presented at the University Commencement.
- (CASE) Elected to the Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering (CASE, Yale University).
- Elected to the Connecticut Academy of Arts and Science(CAAS).
- Member, Engineering Research Council, ASEE.
- World Bank Expert in Engineering (1996-97 for the Caribbean).
Second International Conference on Automation and Information Technology, Professional Societies and the Institution of Engineers at Singapore, 1991.
International Programs such as International Production Research Conference, Finland(1993).
International Kodak Conference on Taguchi Design, Rochester(1995).
- Professional Engineer (Manufacturing), (P.E.), Registered in Connecticut, USA.
- Certified Manufacturing Technologist, Since 1996.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineering (SME), Senior Member. Chapter Award.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- American Society of Engineering Education.
- International Association for Science and Technology and Development.