|October 25, 2001:
First Good Stuff:
Virtual business is flourishing despite Sept 11th tragedy;
I am building a soc in Diablo II (fire/light)
Doing Blood and Cow runs constantly - 18 play hours and she is lvl 64.
- Take a look at EBay.com
- people selling virtual stuff there!
Last is nice too:
- A nice picture HERE
taken I belive on Oct 18th.
That's all for now.
|October 08, 2001:|
I finally forced myself to install ReadHat
Linux on my Ancient laptop. (Like i really needed it) 8-)
- Enough one could think.
Nahhh.... Already I got an idea of installing
Linux on a palmtop. What goes next? A Linux-powered Toaster?
Anyhow here some links providing food for thought:
- Familiar Linux
|May 15, 2001:
- Finally Finals are over!
I am about to start my new web project,
beware investers and competitors!
- I have a lot of thing to do to get
it done, but i have a will and time to
test my abilities, so wish me luck
|April 20, 2001:
- The main reasons for this page update
- I will have to create couple of web pages.
- My previous design sucked.
- I have to finish my personal page.
- Previous Messages could be found in
|Jan 25, 2001:
- Happy Y2K!
Economic world celebrates beginning of recession.
I finally fixed my PC and now able
to experiment with installation of Linux
- I am looking for used books for
EC 311, EC 324 and MKT 340:
Macroeconomics, Theories, Policies, and
International applications, 2nd edition
by R. L. Miller and D. VanHouse,
Markets and Institutions: A Contemporary
Introduction to Financial Services
2nd edition by W. L. Scott,
Consumer Behavior 7th edition
by L. G. Schiffman and L. L. Kanuk
- If you are interested to sell them contact me via