|Nov 14, 2000:
- Well, I got myself 6 Gig. HD from
and spent about 5-6 hours getting files
from the old to the new one.
I am supposed to start installing Linux,
but I guess it could wait till the weekend
|Oct 26, 2000:
- Today I bought some bobble gum, and unwrapping it
read motto, which in the light of the recent
Dot-Com failures, took on a new meaning...
"Blow your own bubble" ™
And below was a link:
|Oct 23, 2000:
- Here some links from the Fortune:
Start-ups by Anna Zornosa:
- My personal news:
I am looking to BUY a IDE harddrive for my Laptop,
around 6-10 Gig, for $ 60 -100/bo.
If you have one for sale
- Favourite Quotes from Fortune Oct 30, 2000:
"... The Internet is an extraordinary way to communicate
with known custumers but a terrible way to attract new
custumers" (Roger McNamee - ICP tech investor)
- Misc. links:
|Oct 19, 2000:
- It is probably late, but for your information,
there is a lecture of Amazon.com CEO:
which starts at 8:00 pm in Lincoln Theater,
maybe you'll be lucky enough to get in.
- I developed some pictures of Elisabeth park,
so pretty soon I will post them here.
- A GSM standard now works in Hartford, CT.
Good rates and coverage area,
for more info check out Voicestream.com