- Professional Experience
- Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems.
of Hartford, West Hartford, Connecticut.
responsibilities include all levels of undergraduate and selected
graduate MBA courses in information systems management.
courses taught included Systems Analysis and Design and introductory
courses dealing with technology trends and issues from an information
systems historical perspective.
includes the redesign of existing experiments from my doctoral
studies to provide more in-depth analysis to the field of Human
Factors in Information Systems Management.
Visiting Professor of Computer Information Systems.
Coastal Carolina University, Conway, South Carolina.
- Teaching responsibilities include all levels of undergraduate
courses in computer science.
- Major courses taught include computer hardware and computer
Assistant Professor of Computer Science.
Saint Peter's College, Jersey City, New Jersey.
1990-1991 Computer Science Instructor.
- Computer science instruction at various academic levels.
- Entry-level courses included the demonstration of a structured
programming technique through the use of COBOL language, utilizing
the DEC/VAX computer operating system.
Introductory courses utilized software packages, including WordPerfect,
Lotus, and DBase, with additional focus on the DOS operating system
- Awarded a Doctoral Fellowship, earning a promotion from Instructor
to Assistant Professor.
Union County College, Cranford, New Jersey.
- Computer science instruction within a business curriculum.
- Primary courses included an introduction to computers utilizing
a wide range of software packages, including spreadsheet, word-processing,
and database, as well as COBOL I & COBOL II taught exclusively on
National School of Technology, Miami, Florida.
- Responsibility for maintaining technical lab supporting 100
- Computer instruction in a variety of operating systems.
- Maintenance of technology equipment for fine arts classes.
Development Advisor and Release Support.
Lucent Technologies, Murray Hill, New Jersey.
- System analyst responsible for staffing and training on Inferno/Limbo
- Development of Internet Client/Server operating system, Inferno
with Styx protocol, DIS virtual machine and Limbo programming.
- Installation, integration, platform networking, server/client
administration and OS development, as well as integration on Windows
95/NT, UNIX, Sun/Solaris, Irix/mps, HP/UX, Sun/OS systems.
1995-1996 Software Quality Analyst and System Tester.
AT&T Bell Laboratories, Holmdel, New Jersey.
- System tester for the Emerging Services Support Platform, including
problem solving and testing of the UNIX/C/C++ Customer Care and
telephony subsystems of the platform.
- Test planning, scripting, architecture, as well as user documentation
review and support.
- On-site instruction of end-user classes for Customer Care agents.
Owner, Aida Systems, Inc.
Parlin, New Jersey (Aida Systems, Inc. was a small computer consulting
company serving two large clients.)
- The United Way of Central New Jersey - training of personnel on-site;
maintenance of existing computer system; systems analysis for
future needs including the implementation of a LAN using StarLAN
- General Motors Insurance Corporation - field support for a stand-alone
PC database software program the company previously had developed
for the client.
Electronic Data Systems, Plano, Texas.
- Technical liaison for General Motors Insurance Corporation.
Design of the sole standalone personal computer application dealing
with third party insurance claims.
- Training of employees on system I developed specifically for General
CG Data Corporation, Miami, Florida.
- Development of Worker's Compensation program.
- Responsibility for coding and technical support functions, including
[PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE] [TECHNOLOGICAL
EXPERTISE] [SERVICE] [HONORS
& RECOGNITIONS] [BOOKS &