Proposals are used to persuade an audience to dedicate time, money, and other
resources for a particular project.
- What is this communication about?
- Who is my audience?
- Why is what you are proposing needed?
- What is the risk of not taking the proposed action?
- What features will a solution to the problem need
in order to be successful?
- What will your proposed solution consist of?
- How will it achieve the desired effect?
Method, Resources, Schedule, Qualifications
- Are you going to be able to deliver what you describe
- What qualifications can you show to prove that you
are the right person for the job?
- What will it cost to achieve your solution?
- How can you best describe your costs without turning
off your audience?
- How can you sum up your proposal so as to leave a
lasting positive effect on the audience?