Instructions should be clear, concise, comprehensive, and include visual aids
- What will these instructions help the person do?
Description of the Equipment Enclosed
- What are the parts that this person will be working with while they use
List of Materials and Equipment Needed
- What will this person need to collect before they begin?
- Once they are ready to start, what exactly do they need to do?
- If something isn’t working correctly, how can they fix it?
- Who can they contact for further assistance?