1. Graphs should be drawn on graph paper (this is NOT lab notebook paper!) Computer generated graphs are also acceptable.
2. Graphs should each be a full page
3. Each axis should be labeled and the label should contain the unit of the measurement. There are generally 4-6 demarcations on each axis.
4. Data points should never be connected with a line unless that line is the result of a calculation from a function which represents the data. Never ever play "connect the dots." If you have determined the function for the data, you should include the equation next to the line on the graph.
5. Graphs should always have a title.