Paul Bugl (retired)
University of Hartford
West Hartford, CT 06117-1500
To reach me via email, click the icon:
Two courses that may be of interest:
For those who wish to duplicate the first course, I have included a series of
science, politics, policy, and other relevant updates. Each update is in the form of a pdf
file beginning with a table of contents of each article by title. You can use your pdf
reader to select a title and find the full article. Epidemics and
AIDS updates are done monthly.
Other, hopefully, useful links:
- Weather report
for Hartford, CT (Has it changed yet?)
- Probability Reference Sheet containing most
of what you need to know about the subject.
- Statistics links
(Very Useful stuff for those of that mind)
- HIV/AIDS links.
This is not an exhaustive list, but reading everything will prove exhausting.
- All the news you have never read about in the (absolutely pathetic) main
stream media can be found in many of the following progressive sites:
- Progressive opinion can be found at CounterPunch.
- In need of a quick humor fix at the expense of almost anyone? Try the ironictimes. Irreverent and guaranteed to produce
at least a smile.
- Media criticism can be found at FAIR.
- Brief and sensible commentary on science, technology, and public policy can be